Welcome to HeatherBoutique.com (the “Site” or “Heather”). Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Site. By using the Site or by downloading any of the content contained in the Site, you agree to the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download content.
- The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
Use of Content
- All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “content”) and the Site itself are provided by HeatherBoutique.com solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of the Site.
Ownership of Content
- The content contained in the Site are copyrighted and may not be published, whole or in part without the prior written permission of Cabinwood, Inc. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Cabinwood, Inc. DBA/HeatherBoutique.com.
Feedback and Information
- Any Feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. “Feedback” includes, but is not limited to, comments, postcards, emails, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to HeatherBoutique.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site. HeatherBoutique.com shall be free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis. You agree that no Feedback submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Feedback submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Feedback you make.
Third Party Companies and Products
- Mention of third-party products, companies and Web sites on the Site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. HeatherBoutique.com does not assume any responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products or vendors. HeatherBoutique.com provides this only as a convenience to our users. All third party products must be ordered directly from the vendor, and all licenses and warranties, if any, take place between you and the vendor.
Links to Other Web Sites
- HeatherBoutique.com does not make any representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other Web site, which you may access from the Site. When you access a non-HeatherBoutique.com web site, please understand that it is independent from HeatherBoutique.com and that HeatherBoutique.com does not have any control over the content on that Web site. A link to a non-HeatherBoutique.com Web site does not mean that HeatherBoutique.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the content contained in the Site are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting HeatherBoutique.com’s products and services available in the United States.
- HeatherBoutique.com controls this Site from its offices in Fredericksburg, Virginia. These rules shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under these rules shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Virginia.